Waiting List allows your registrants to sign up and be placed onto a waiting list for a sold out event or program, in order to be notified when an event’s availability changes.
*Waiting List can be found under “Tools” at the bottom of the drop down menu.
Enabling the Waiting List.
To enable the waiting list for your event can be found under; Edit > Events > [Your Event] + Edit Selected Event > Registration/ Enrolment tab > Enable Waiting List.
When an event is ‘Sold Out‘ now instead of the icon showing, a icon will now be displayed. For your convenience a different color icon can be selected or your own custom made icon can be uploaded and used.
Waiting List provides you with a detailed table of all your waiting registrants information. Each report column is as follows:
- Waiting for Event – name of event registrant is waiting for (events are grouped together, so all registrants waiting for one event will be under one another).
- Order – place in queue for each registrant in the event they are waiting for, decreasing or increasing this number moves the registrant up or down the list.
- Event Start Date – when the event will begin.
- Waiting From – the date the registrant signed up for the waiting list.
- Name – full name of registrant.
- Email – registrants contact email.
- Phone Number – registrants contact phone number.
- Spots Needed – the number of spots requested by the registrant.
- Status – lists the status of each registrant on the waiting list.
- Delete – remove a registrant from the waiting list.
- Email (Button) – manually send an email, this will override all other statuses and can be used to give an expired registrant another change, override the queue order or even send out multiple emails to see who registers first (NOT advised).
Waiting List Status.
- Waiting – the registrant has successfully signed up for the given event and is waiting for a spot to become available.
- Spot Available – a spot has opened up for the given event and the system is waiting for cashier input to send out a notification email.
- Sent – an email has been sent, either automatically or manually by a cashier to the registrant. The registrant will have 48 hours to successfully register.
- Registered – the registrant has successfully secured their spot for the given event.
- Expired – the registrant’s registration period has expired (48 hours have passed since the email was sent out) and the spot has now been given to the next person in line.