We have been providing camp software for more than 18 years. We offer exceptional support and often make suggestions on how to perform online camp registration in smart and effective ways. For example, e-RegisterNow and InGo have partnered to provide exceptional opportunities for growing your camper attendance.
Whether you operate a small camp or large camp, e-RegisterNow has the tools to make your registration process run smoothly year after year.
Each camp is unique and needs to deploy the right registration tools at the right time. A kick off meeting at the beginning of a new client relationship, gives both sides and opportunity to bring forward the unique nature of the camp and its registration nuances.
Marketing Your Camp
With respect to marketing your camp to new campers our solution provides:
- an Email Sender for making lists and functionality which works with Outlook or MailChimp or any other email blasting package; sending past campers an invitation URL to your latest camp(s) is a great way give parents and opportunity to signup or to forward the email to another family that might be interested. Its very likely that past campers are interested in your organization, or know someone who might be. Email is a great way to stay connected without spending a lot of money in advertising.
- social widgets offered by InGo.me are an excellent way to leverage your current families to suggest your camp to other families
- an automatic CRM, within your e-RegisterNow account, learns from the registration forms presented, and self-populates the database with current and historical information
- discount coupons, early bird pricing, member pricing and promotional codes all serve to encourage new signups
Camp Registration Forms
- NEW: Supports the InGo.me, advocates via social media widgets. InGo functionality can be turned on with a switch.
- optionally offering a Family Portal Based Login Approach
- dynamic pricing options, payment plans, early bird discounts, coupon discounts, promotional codes
- the CAMP WALLET can dramatically save money on VISA/MC fees
- Ability to display the number of remaining places left in each camp (click on Camp Registration tab)
- An easy to read grid of dates and camps
- Include legal forms and waivers with the ability to sign online
- Optionally add on LUNCH, and extended care programs
- Hyperlink the camp names for pop-up descriptions for each camp
- Customized email confirmations in HTML or plain text, with optional PDF attachments
- Enrolment and Attendance Reports
- Custom and Standard reports, (e.g. enrolment, attendance, ad hoc)
- Centralized medical records, (option to update current medical conditions upon each new registration)
- Email blasting to last year’s campers with MailChimp or equivalent
- Custom HTML registration pages for specialized wording or logos etc.
- High Speed Change editor for cancelling or switching to new programs
- Add/Edit/Change Registration form questions
- Backups run 4x / day
- Crowd control for rush periods
- Virtual terminal
- Register on a mobile device
- Accepts all sorts of payments
- Promotional events
- Accept deposits then full payments at a later date
- Payment plans
Day Camp Software
Online camp registration becomes incredibly easy and enjoyable when you choose e-RegisterNow’s camp registration software.
The e-RegisterNow ASP service works for camps located in both Canada and the USA. It’s a cloud based service which is solely accessed by your web browser. There’s no local software to install and no updates to perform. Your data is secure, fully owned by you, and compliant with the PCI standard.
How is it that we can craft you a registration solution in days?
We’re quick because we have multiple teams that begin setting you up, simultaneously. Each team focuses on enabling your online camp registration solution with care and precision.
Our finance team works to connect your already existing VISA/MC/AMEX merchant accounts to the e-RegisterNow camp registration software. The finance team is also in a position to recommend, if it thinks you’d benefit from lower merchant rates.
The design team begins with a kick-off meeting to learn about your needs and wishes. At the meeting, the design team collects paper registration forms, camp dates & prices, confirmation email details and any other relevant pieces of information. The design team listens carefully to you explain your business and then tries to incorporate all of the important nuances into the registration process. A discussion will occur to see if the family based portal-login approach is best or whether we use a simple camp registration form template for registering children to your camp.
The testing team begins as soon as the design team completes their work. The testing team carefully checks over all of the settings and makes sure that the registration process makes sense to the registrant. You are also a tester in the testing phase. When you are satisfied that the online camp registration software is setup correctly, we turn things live!
Once the camp registration software is turned live, your registrations will start to flow. It’s at this point, that our designers offer you cashier training. You learn to print reports, make cancellations, and monitor the flow of registrations.
Social media integrated into the registration process can dramatically help grow your camper enrolment. Check out the movie at InGo.me. InGo and e-RegisterNow have a social media plug in which is optional but has shown to be effective at growing your camp enrolment by leveraging the help from your already existing parents and campers.
Five Considerations when choosing camp registration software
Camp Online Registration Movie
Why do some of the best day camps use e-RegisterNow
Displaying Camp Enrolment in Real-Time