Best Bar-code Scanning Software for iPhone.
We here at e-RegisterNow.com have been working diligently day and night to bring to you the new and improved e-RegisterNow Ticket Scanning App or “ETS” App for iOS devices. That’s right! e-RegisterNow not only provides our clients with online course and event registration software, but has also developed the best iOS ticket scanner software there is to offer.
The ETS app is designed to scan bar-coded tickets produced by the e-RegisterNow online ticketing service for your various events. Clients of e-RegisterNow use this free scanning app with their unique password to scan bar coded tickets at the entry points to their event.
The ETS app operates over LTE, Wi-Fi or in Standalone mode. ETS can be run alongside other e-RegisterNow PC scanning software and/ or with multiple ETS scanners simultaneously. Making it the ideal product to use for your heavily attended events and one of the best apps for scanning concert tickets there is out on the market.
Event Ticket Scanning.
LIVE vs. Standalone mode.
ETS offers two modes of operation: Green (LIVE mode) and Red (Standalone mode). These modes are straightforwardly differentiated by Internet accessibility. Either mode can be chosen, with built in checks to ensure that ETS runs correctly without data loss. Allowing you to continue to sell tickets at my event.
LIVE mode allows the client to continue to sell tickets online for your event through the e-RegisterNow online ticketing service and/ or through the e-RegisterNow Box office/ Kiosk programs. All data is tracked in real time allowing event coordinators to keep track of the redemption process through the constantly updated reports found in the e-RegisterNow Dashboard.
STANDALONE mode requires that the ETS be initially “synced” while connected to the internet. ETS can then function throughout the event without the internet. This allows ETS to run in scenarios where internet access is expensive or simply not available. ETS will push its data up to the server for reconciliation whenever internet access is re-established, eliminating the necessity and costly price of having internet connectivity at your event.
What Is An ‘Ignition Key‘?
The Ignition Key is your randomly generated password that is unique to only your specific event, show or concert. The Ignition Key will allow you to access your events database of 1-D generated bar-codes/ tickets.
- The newest version of the ETS app (v3.28) introduces the Standalone mode feature allowing for the continuation of admittance into your event without internet connectivity.
- A NEW camera toggle Feature allows you to dedicate either the front or back camera as your iOS bar-code/ ticket scanner. (UPDATE for iPhone’s and iPad’s).
- The interface has been adjusted to make utilization of the app more user friendly.
- We have created a NEW instructional video for our clients to better grasp and understand all the capabilities and unique features the ETS app has to offer.
Try testing it out for yourself…
If you would like to test our free iOS scanner app for yourself. Download the app and print off some sample tickets we have provided for you. The video below will guide you through a step-by-step process of everything you will need to know to work and operate the bar-code ticket scanning software.
Here are some sample tickets to print out and scan. *Notice some tickets are ‘INVALID‘ on purpose
RESET, REDEEM & SYNC your barcodes.
If all the tickets you print out, from the bar-codes we provide you with, scan ONLY as “INVALID” do not worry. All this means is that someone else has tested the tickets before and did not reset the online database.
This can be remedied by typing “RESET” into the ‘bar-code’ entry field, hitting “REDEEM” and finally hitting “SYNC“. You will then be free to test out the best iOS bar-code scanner app the AppStore has to offer. As a rule of thumb the device or devices should be synced to our e-Reg servers at the beginning and ending of your event as well as anytime you wish to reset the test tickets.
*The RESET function is only featured on the “PATRICK” TEST account. Real accounts will not have this feature as there is no need to reset the redemption’s of already redeemed tickets.
- Supported by any iPhone device with iOS 10.0.0 or higher.
- Ability to work in Standalone (Offline) or LIVE mode seamlessly.
- Randomly generated unique Ignition Keys.
- User friendly layout and simple navigation.
- Camera toggle function for back or front camera. (*Allows for easier use of the cumbersome and restrictive iPad, also helps save battery life).
- Multiple devices communicate with real time updates and sync’s.
- All information stored onto our secure servers.
- Detailed information on INVALID and DUPLICATE tickets. (*Including time stamps and the gate number the ticket was originally scanned).
- Constant updates of local inventory of purchased, nonpurchased and redeemed tickets.
The Benefits of Using the ‘ETS’ App.
When it comes to using the e-RegisterNow Ticket Scanner App for your shows, events or concerts there are numerous benefits for you to take advantage of.
Using the mobile ETS App over a PC Java Gate Program allows for faster and more efficient processing of attendees into your event. A quick glance is all that is needed for the camera to read our bar-codes as it is able to read them within picoseconds; the absence of an RF ‘SCANNER’ GUN eliminates unnecessary hardware and the awkwardness of wires and other obstacles obstructing your staff’s work area.
FIG 1. FanExpo event staff using the ETS in Orlando, 2016.
The app’s sync and cross communicative abilities, with multiple devices allows for the continuing generation and sale of tickets online enabling you to still sell tickets online for your event should it become more popular than anticipated.
The use of sound within the ETS app, minimizes the strain put onto your event’s gate staff as they no longer need visual confirmation of a scanned tickets status. Thus increasing admittance efficiency and increasing the overall satisfaction of your event goers. Less time spent waiting in line means more time people have to enjoy themselves and spend money at your event.
iOS Ticket Scanning Supported Devices.
Currently the ETS app is only supported on iOS devices. The iOS version of your iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch must be 10.0.0 or higher. iPhone 5 and iPad 3, and higher now support this free bar-code scanning app as well! Only available for iOS/ Apple supported devices.
Read More Here:
- Ticket Selling Software
- Buy tickets using one click registration
- Mobile ticket purchases
- iPhone barcode scanner
- Reserved Seating Software
- eTicket Resend & eTicket Validity Checker
- Selling tickets fast with Social Media
- Best way to sell tickets online
*For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our main office at: 1-888-218-1020 and we will be more than happy to talk with you. We would love to know what you think.