Revised: June 17, 2019
2.0 Credit Card Simulator
- TOKEN is the security token that you get from the authentication calls.
- MID is the M account number you would like to simulate the transaction through.
- XXXAMOUNT is the transaction amount you would like to simulate.
- XXXCARDHOLDERNAME is the name of the credit card holder.
- XXXCARDNUMBER is the credit card number.
- XXXEXPIRY is the expiry date of the credit card.
- XXXCVV is the verification number on the back of the credit card.
- FORMATSTYLE(JSON or Tab Delimited) is the format you want the return to be in.
- This simulator does not process transactions through any financial institution or the eRegisterNow system, it just performs some checks on the credit card info you submit, This simulator is completely isolated from everything.
- The response from the eRegisterNow server returns JSON or TAB delimited.
- The credit card must pass the mod-10 Luhn rule. (e.g. https://bestccgen.com/visa-card-generator)
- This simulator returns
declinedfor given any card number.
- Negative Amounts are NOT allowed.
- Test Cards, these card values created test transactions which are deleted each night at 1AM.
- Approval – 4444 0000 0000 0000
- Decline – 4003 0505 0004 0005
- 869: invalid security token
- 872: invalid amount
- 874: invalid card number
- 870: invalid cvv
- 871: invalid expiry date
- 873: card must be visa, master card, or American express
- 876: card does not pass Luhn’s Rule