There are many aspects to running a sports day camp. Our day camp registration software is especially geared towards day camps. This registration software specializes in many of these aspects unique to day camps. Our setup team will craft you a set of camp registration form template pages which will fit smoothly into your existing website. If extended care or lunches are options, the camp software can charge for these and keep track of the campers who will be participating in these options.
Let us work together with you to test and customize a process which will automate your summer camp registration.
Here is an example of the interface for a sport camp registration which optionally offers extended care and lunches: day camp registration
In this next example, notice the smooth transition from the camp’s own website to a secure set of e-commerce registration pages. Click on this link, and then on “Online Registration” link. You will be redirected to the secure e-RegisterNow server, but unless you’re watching the URL at the top, you will barely notice this redirect. summer camp registration system. Our goal is to make your website appears as though it’s doing the whole sign up procedure.
Before deciding on which registration software system to choose, ask the application service provider for some references or some URLs from other companies that are currently using their system. If you are unable to get these references beware of choosing this software provider.
Social media and the registration process are becoming an essential part of a good registration management system. A modern website registration sequence today, is able to link itself to your Facebook and/or Twitter account. With this link established, you will be able to see if any of your friends are also attending the same event, and if not, you will have an easy way to email or post them a quick invite suggesting that they might checkout the camp website. As a result, the camp creates advocates which end up extending its marketing reach, by leveraging parents and their friends. For more information about developing camp advocates, check out: www.ingo.me
Our one on one support allows you to quickly get answers to your questions. When you need some assistance, you get a fully trained expert who will walk you through any issues and who will make extra effort to make sure you succeed.
Our approach is a team approach. Our team will appoint someone to finance in order to hookup the visa/mc merchant account, someone on web design so that the registration pages morph into the look and feel of your website, someone on event setup to ensure that the prices and dates are correct, and someone on testing to ensure that everything has been setup correctly.
You the client, need to test the registration pages as well to ensure proper wording, proper pricing and proper information.
As soon as everyone has completed their roles, your registration goes live. At this point our team trains your team on how we did everything.
Sport Camp Management System
- online registration for camps (from home)
- onsite registration (via a cashier)
- extended care options
- early bird pricing
- medical form management
- optional lunch
- display enrolment and sold out
- waiting lists
- pricing coupons & promotional codes
- member and non-member pricing
- reports (enrolment, attendance, custom reports)
- easy reporting up to your GL Accounting package
- accept various payment types, credit card, cheque or cash
- a high speed change editor for changing a camper’s weeks or providing a refund
- email confirmation via PDF attachments in HTML or plain text
- email sender for sending our important camp information and to remind campers from last year to signup for this year
- payment plans (e.g. accept a deposit and then a balance payment later)
- event conflicts and event groupings so as to prevent registrants from registering for disallowed event combinations
- waiver boxes and photographic permission boxes
- coupons and promotional pricing
- member and non-member pricing