Getting The Most Out of The Waiting List.
Does your event registration run out of spots quickly?
Have a course or camp that everyone’s competing to sign up for?
Is it a pain to manage and notify people when your event availability changes?
Stress no more! e-RegisterNow is here to save your day, now with our NEW Waiting List feature!
*Waiting List can be found under “Tools” at the very bottom of the drop-down menu.
What to Expect.
Our NEW waiting list feature now allows you to provide your registrants with the option of being placed onto a waiting list should an event become “Sold Out”.
Once sold out, waiting list allows your registrants to sign up to then be placed onto a waiting list for said sold out event, course or program, to be sent a registration link when the chosen event’s availability changes.
Should a spot become open you can then notify your registrants via email, at the simple click of a button. The sent email will contain a 48 hour registration link. Your registrant will then have the entire period to register and secure their spot for the given event. After 48 hours the link will expire and the next person in line will then need to be emailed their registration link and so on and so forth.
Registrants on the waiting list are kept in chronological order. The order can be manually changed should there ever be a reason you need to.
A search bar is provided at the top for refined query searches based on your registrant’s provided information, should you need to search for a specific attendee/ registrant.
The email button allows you to send out a notification email with a registration link that expires within 48 hours. The email feature can also be sent out automatically, if the event is set to “Automatic”. A timestamp of when the email was sent out is also provided for you.
Above the Waiting List lie RESET and UPDATE buttons. The update button allows you to save any changes made to the list and refreshes it. (*Note the update button should hit every time after an email has been sent out, to avoid unnecessary complications).
The ‘Reset the Filter’ button resets the entire list back to its default conditions. Note this does not remove registrants from the actual waiting list.
Waiting List provides you with a detailed table of all your waiting registrants information. Each report column is as follows:
- Waiting for Event – name of event registrant is waiting for (events are grouped together, so all registrants waiting for one event will be under one another).
- Order – place in queue for each registrant in the event they are waiting for, decreasing or increasing this number moves the registrant up or down the list.
- Event Start Date – when the event will begin.
- Waiting From – the date the registrant signed up for the waiting list.
- Name – full name of registrant.
- Email – registrants contact email.
- Phone Number – registrants contact phone number.
- Spots Needed – the number of spots requested by the registrant.
- Status – lists the status of each registrant on the waiting list.
- Delete – remove a registrant from the waiting list.
- Email (Button) – manually send an email, this will override all other statuses and can be used to give an expired registrant another change, override the queue order or even send out multiple emails to see who registers first (NOT advised).
Waiting List Status.
Waiting List displays and updates your registrants waiting status. Each status is as follows:
- Waiting – the registrant has successfully signed up for the given event and is waiting for a spot to become available.
- Spot Available – a spot has opened up for the given event and the system is waiting for cashier input to send out a notification email.
- Sent – an email has been sent, either automatically or manually by a cashier to the registrant. The registrant will have 48 hours to successfully register.
- Registered – the registrant has successfully secured their spot for the given event.
- Expired – the registrant’s registration period has expired (48 hours have passed since the email was sent out) and the spot has now been given to the next person in line
Using the Waiting List.
To enable the waiting list for your event can be found under; Edit > Events > [Your Event] + Edit Selected Event > Registration/ Enrolment tab > Enable Waiting List.
The waiting list icon can also be personalized under Edit > Preferences > Step Page 1 > Waiting List Icon, to one of our default icons or one that you’ve designed.
When an event is ‘Sold Out‘ now instead of the icon showing, a icon will now be displayed. For your convenience a different color icon can be selected or your own custom made icon can be uploaded and used.