Let me introduce you to the best scanner app for the iPhone. It is a simple but very advanced piece of scanning software which won’t be a nightmare to deploy on the day of the show. The app will smoothly and effectively scan and redeem people’s etickets and paper tickets when they enter the show.
“I need to sell my concert tickets online”. This is something I hear all of the time. Believe me, it’s easy to sell event tickets online, but it’s much more challenging to scan each ticket the day of the show. The reason is because most scanning software requires lots of set up time and expensive equipment. That is, laptops, hand-held scanners, hubs, Ethernet cables and lots of wires. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a simple app to do the job instead. This app has been successfully tested and received positive praise on big shows as well as small shows. It’s reliable, secure, easy and safe to use.
In this article, I’ll demonstrate how to scan barcodes on etickets as well as paper tickets at the door with the iPhone app called, “e-RegisterNow e-ticket scanner”. Watch the short video below and then if you like what you see, you can actually download the scanner app and try scanning some tickets yourself. Whether you use the e-RegisterNow.com service to sell tickets online or you use another company’s ticket selling software, you can still use this app to redeem your customer’s tickets.
Test Instructions: http://bit.ly/2xgL1r9
Sample tickets to scan during the test: http://bit.ly/2vtizAA
Key Features of the Scanning App
• The app works while connected to the internet or in a disconnected standalone mode
• Standalone mode is recommended to be used if the venue charges too much for internet access
• The Sync button downloads the entire inventory of etickets to each device
• The app automatically switches between standalone mode and internet mode on its own if it loses connection
• Sell tickets fast, and scan them at the door even faster with this free barcode scanning app
• The app can scan barcodes directly from people’s mobile phone screens as well as from their paper tickets
• Use an unlimited number of iOS devices for scanning barcodes. The devices are able to communicate amongst themselves
• Ideal for ticket scanning both indoors and outdoors
• Use in the disconnected standalone mode, on WiFi or on LTE with any service provider. The latter two connection methods allow each device to be connected to each other
• Numerous real-time ticketing reports exist to provide the user with additional valuable information
• The apps safety first approach is used to eliminate fake and duplicate tickets. Real-time syncing quickly validates barcodes on the server
• Tickets can be scanned with your smartphone or tablet’s built-in camera as well as with external devices such as USB or Bluetooth enabled scanners
• This application scans and validates tickets lightning fast and alerts you on screen as well as with a validating beep allowing you to scan tickets in record time and ease
An Inexpensive Way to Redeem eTickets
Some venues charge an arm and a leg for basic internet access. So to save money, and especially for smaller shows, begin by Syncing the app at the office, at home, or anywhere with a free and reliable internet connection. This will download a complete set of your tickets to the device. When you arrive at the show, flip the standalone switch to activate standalone mode and scan your tickets throughout the day. Later in the evening, startup the app in the GREEN internet connected mode at home or anywhere with an internet connection and press ‘Sync’ again. All of the redeemed data will be sent up to the e-RegisterNow server farm. If you’ve used multiple scanners in stand-alone mode, Sync each one of them individually. In order to successfully get each device up-to-date, you need to Sync each of the multiple devices twice. That is, Sync each device first, then begin with the first device and re-Sync each of the multiple devices again.
Learn more ….