Let me introduce you to the best scanner app for iPhone. Here’s a simple but very advanced piece of scanning software which won’t be a nightmare to deploy on the day of the show. The app will smoothly and effectively scan and redeem people’s etickets when they enter the show.
“I need to sell my concert tickets online”. This is something I hear all of the time. Believe me, it’s easy to sell event tickets online, but it’s much more challenging to scan each ticket the day of the show. The reason is because most scanning software requires lots of equipment. That is, laptops, hand-held scanners, hubs, Ethernet cables and lots of wires! Wouldn’t it be nice to have a simple app to do the job instead. This app has been successfully tested on big shows as well as small shows. It’s reliable, secure and safe to use.
In this article, I’ll demonstrate how to scan barcoded tickets at the door with the iPhone app called, “e-RegisterNow e-ticket scanner”. Watch the short video below and then if you like what you see, you can actually download the scanner app and try scanning some tickets yourself. Whether you use the e-RegisterNow.com service to sell tickets online or you use another company’s ticket selling software, you can still use this app to redeem your customer’s tickets.
Test Instructions: http://bit.ly/2xgL1r9
Sample tickets to scan during the test: http://bit.ly/2vtizAA
Key Features of the Scanning App
• works while connected to the internet or in standalone mode
• use standalone mode if the venue charges too much for internet access
• the Sync button, downloads the entire inventory of etickets to each device
• the app automatically switches between standalone mode and internet mode on its own if it loses connection
• sell ticket fast, and scan them even faster with this free 1-d barcode scanning app
• the app can scan barcodes directly from people’s mobile phone screens
• use an unlimited number of iOS devices for scanning (they will communicate amongst themselves) amunst
• ideal for ticket scanning outdoors
• use in standalone mode, WiFi or LTE. The latter two allow each device to be connected to each other.
• numerous real-time ticketing reports exist
An Inexpensive Way to Redeem eTickets
Some venues charge an arm and a leg for internet access. So to save money, and especially for smaller shows, begin by Syncing the app at the office. This will download to the device a complete set of your universe of tickets. When you arrive at the show, flip the stand-alone switch to stand-alone mode and scan your tickets throughout the day. Later in the evening, startup the app in GREEN internet mode at home or at Starbucks and press ‘Sync’ again. All of the redeemed data will be sent up to the e-RegisterNow server farm. If you’ve used multiple scanners in stand-alone mode, Sync each one of them individually. In order to successfully get each device up-to-date, you need to Sync each of the multiple devices twice. That is, Sync each device first, then begin with the first device and re-Sync each of the multiple devices again.
Learn more ….