e-RegisterNow’s Laptop Gate Redemption JAVA Program
Ready to kick off your event?
Looking for a reliable alternative to scan barcoded tickets?
Still need to sell tickets to your event?
Look no further!
e-RegisterNow offers you TWO options for scanning bar coded tickets at the door. The first is a PC program. The second is an iPhone Scanning App. Both the PC program and the iPhone Ticket Scanning App are able to communicate with each other if used simultaneously allowing gate attendance to be tracked in real-time!
PC Gate Redemption Program.
The PC gate redemption program featured above runs on a laptop as a virtual machine under VMware Player. This is done to ensure that the Java based PC program is properly installed and ready for immediate deployment at your show, so you can begin to scan bar codes.
The program has the ability to run in Standalone (offline) or internet connected mode. If either the PC program or app, while connected to the internet, loses connectivity, the program will automatically switch into Standalone mode and continue uninterrupted. When the internet connection later resumes, the program will automatically sync and update all devices with each other and will continue scanning tickets in internet connected mode.
The VMware Player (a free download from VMware) is loaded and installed onto laptop devices equipped with JAVA script. The gate redemption software is then able to upload an image. Once the virtual machine boots up, you can be sure that the software is configured correctly and ready to go.
For your brand convenience the program allows you to upload and customize the program banner with your companies logo.
In addition to the software, a symbol scanner is connected through a laptop USB port is responsible for scanning the e-Ticket barcodes. Barcodes displayed on the screens of mobile phones may also be scanned right from off the screen.
iPhone App Synergy.
If the IOS iPhone Scanner App is being used along with this PC based program, the two can run alongside each other and communicate their redemption’s and new sales to each other.
Our PC program has been running successfully at large and small venues for over 18 years. The PC program will work with or without internet access. This is ideal for some venues where the price to be connected to the internet is prohibitive.
In the event that a customer has forgotten their ticket, a search function allows the gatekeeper to query the database to locate the customer’s ticket.
Even though there is a lot displayed on the gatekeeper’s laptop, sounds exist for each type of interaction. So if there’s a big line, the gatekeeper can just scan away without even looking at the laptop’s screen and operate by just listening for the right sound.
All e-RegisterNow redemption programs use an Ignition Key. The Ignition Key is essentially a password. This key is required in order to start up the PC gate program. Once the show is over, the Ignition Key can be erased from the server and all of the data contained on each laptop will automatically be erased. Erasing the data is a good idea before the laptops are returned to the rental company, even though the data on each laptop is encrypted.
- The show’s logo is displayed on the main screen.
- This redemption program may run in STANDALONE or INTERNET connected mode.
- If the internet connectivity disappears while the program is running in INTERNET mode, the program automatically switches to STANDALONE mode and then automatically switches back to INTERNET mode when the internet connectivity is later resumed.
- Purchaser information is displayed during the redemption process.
- If a purchaser has lost or forgotten his/her ticket, a search will be able to locate the ticket.
- The SYNC function downloads a complete inventory of the tickets both purchased and not purchased into the laptop.
- The SYNC function only needs to be done once; the local inventory is maintained in case it’s needed in STANDALONE mode.
We also offer an optional control panel program, that may be run, so that management can monitor the flow of traffic in real-time in the back office.
Read More Here:
- Ticket Selling Software
- Buy tickets using one click registration
- Mobile ticket purchases
- iPhone barcode scanner
- Reserved Seating Software
- eTicket Resend & eTicket Validity Checker
- Selling tickets fast with Social Media
- Best way to sell tickets online
*For more information contact us at email@example.com or call us at our main office at: 1-888-218-1020 and we will be more than happy to talk with you. We would love to know what you think.